1. Privacy statement
UEPG commits to keep any personal data it receives related to the identity and personal life of a natural confidential in accordance to the conditions and restrictions set out in the GDPR.
2. Processing of Personal Data through the website
3. Processing of Personal Data in the framework of a professional relationship
UEPG will process any Personal Data it would receive in the context of its professional relationship with any third party in full compliance with EU and Belgian applicable privacy legislation, i.e. the Belgian Privacy Act (Act of 8 December on the protection in relation to the processing of personal data) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/79) as of its implementation on 25 May, 2018.
UEPG will only collect Personal Data which are strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the Personal Data have been collected.
UEPG will not keep Personal Data any longer than needed for achieving the purposes for which the Personal Data have been collected or obtained, except if it is obliged to do so by law and/or professional rules of conduct.
Regarding job applicants applying to positions within UEPG, all of the information you provide during the process of application will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. We will not share any of the information you provide during the recruitment process with any third parties for marketing purposes or store any of your information outside of the European Economic Area. The information you provide will be held securely by us and/or our data processors whether the information is in electronic or physical format. We will use the contact details you provide to us to contact you to progress your application. We will use the other information you provide to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for.
UEPG uses up-to-date IT procedures to keep Personal Data safe and secure.
4. Explicit Consent
UEPG uses any possible means to collect data, such as emails, calls, agreements, subscribe/unsubscribe, and change/erase of profile procedures,… in the context of its professional relationship, activities and scope in order to get explicit consent in gathering/storing personal data.
UEPG will use these data:
• To transfer Personal Data to third parties for so far it enters within the scope of its objectives and this transfer is relevant and appropriate.
• For third party transfers which shall typically include transfers justified by its objectives.
• UEPG may in this context transfer Personal Data to countries and regions outside the European Economic Area with or without data protection rules similar to those applicable in the European Union. UEPG shall, to the extent possible, seek guarantees from the relevant third party with regards to adequate protection and security of the Personal Data it receives from UEPG.
• To keep UEPG’s members, stakeholders and supporters informed about what UEPG may consider relevant or interesting for them as well as of UEPG’s activities, events, seminars, services newsletters, … by normal post and/or by e-mail to the professional postal/respectively email addresses, as well as via professional reputable internet platforms.
5. Access to Personal Data
Any person who has submitted Personal Data about him/herself to UEPG may at any time request to access, verify, amend or delete his/her Personal Data or parts of it.
UEPG has provided links to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither UEPG, nor its members operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, UEPG disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. UEPG does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
UEPG does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise.